Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Whoop...the cat is finally out of the bag....

I can finally tell you all about the reason I have been so excited lately... That's right, Tracey, no more teasing...



I am so honored and humbled to have been chosen by Amanda Herring of The Quilted Fish to be on her design team. She is calling us Creative Consultants aka. The A Team (for Amanda). The other ladies on the team are just amazing and I have no idea how I will keep up, but I will give it a valiant effort. Come see Amanda's Blog and learn about the whole team.

What did I tell you? Aren't they an amazing bunch? We get to make fun messes with Amanda's gorgeous fabrics and she is going to let us hijack her blog once a week too. Stay tuned for lot's of fun stuff!

3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Congratulations, Jewel!! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

yea! Congratulations! (though I think I should get to see your designs early)... ;)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations - they made a perfect choice in choosing you!