Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Modify Tradition Swap

If you are not my swap partner. Then you probably don't need to read this :) but you can if you want.

Hi Partner,

Thanks for coming by. Thanks for making me something. I am so happy that you are.

I love everything. I love modern fabrics. Some of my favorite designers are Joel Dewberry, Heather Bailey, Amy Butler and Tina Givens. I have a feeling you love them too. My favorite color combos right now are orange with black and white, teal and red or lime, cobalt and green, and grey with bright colors. I also like scrappy bright things like Red Pepper quilts makes. I am certain that whatever pattern or block you pick out I will love it. I am a strong believer that if you are using strong color you can use a simple pattern and have extraordinary results. Most of all Have Fun... I would hate it if you had to grind your teeth to work on something for me. Thank you again!

Here is a picture of the fabrics I am using for my partner... she likes scrappy and I figure 48 different fabrics is pretty scrappy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo... I wish I was your partner! But then again, I guess I would need to be involved in the swap

Sinta Renee said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with... I know it will be great:)